Skip to main content

The Unveiling of a Friendship..

 Hi everyone. Today, I’d like to share a story about my friendship. Alright, first let me tell you how we met. Like many others, I was at school when the teacher made me sit next to a random girl. That random girl eventually became my best friend, though I’m not sure how it happened. Our vibes started to match, and soon we were close for almost a year. She was great—she still is, really.


I’m the kind of person who listens to everyone but shares my innermost thoughts with only a few people, and she was one of them. Unfortunately, I soon realised that the way I thought was wrong. She always put herself first, and then she’d think about me. But for me, it was the opposite—I always put her first. Eventually, I noticed that while I was prioritising her, she was maintaining her bond with her other friends.


Being a soft-hearted person, I decided one day to ignore her, thinking that she might care and ask why. But she didn’t ask anything; instead, she went home and messaged me, saying, "Don't talk to me anymore. You be with your old friends, and I'll be with mine." I still remember that moment, and I probably always will. I tried to explain things to her, but as always, she thought only of herself. I decided that I wouldn’t be the first to apologise. This all happened a month ago. Even so, I gave it one last try to see if we could be friends like before, and she agreed. She said she needed time to recover, and I accepted that.


However, things still weren’t better, and I got ill last week. Now, let me tell you this part of the story. I wasn’t feeling well at school, but she didn’t ask me anything. The next day, I didn’t go to school, and she was absent too. I missed school again the following day, and that’s when she messaged me to ask, "Are you not well?" My reply was a bit rude, and an argument started. She began telling me how she really felt about me, and it wasn’t good. She called me a ‘snake’. So, I continued the argument, and she ended it by saying, "Sorry for being in your life."


That’s how it ended. She provoked me to show my vengeful side and then accused me of being a 'two-faced person'. It turns out she had thought poorly of me the whole time. But, despite everything, we did have some good times together. I don’t know what else to say, but she’s been selfish all along.

See you in the next one..

Bye..  :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lawyer: Profession and my point of view [Pt.2]

 "LAWYER" —this profession is hard. People studying law work their heads off because every country has different laws. A lawyer has to remember every single law. But if you think about how much they earn, they earn really well. The average salary of a lawyer in USD is $70,000 and above per year. Their salary or earnings depend upon their experience. There are different categories for lawyers. If they don't want to practice all types of law, they can specialize in a specific area. There are different types of lawyers like divorce lawyers, business lawyers, criminal defense lawyers, tax lawyers, estate lawyers, etc. By the way, according to 2024 research, the highest-paid lawyers are Patent Attorneys and Intellectual Property (IP) Attorneys. I don't know much about law studies, but I know that it is difficult and it's not for me. The profession of a lawyer is not just about earning good money. It's not only related to oneself but is all for one's clients. La...

Teacher: Profession and my point of view [Pt.3]

 "TEACHER" —this profession is simple, good, and at the same time difficult. This is a profession that helps students and kids become wise and great people in life. The field of teaching is hard, in my opinion. Teachers need to be there for every student and help them not only in their studies but also in their lives. The earnings in this profession depend upon the experience. I don't know much about their earnings because it varies with different types of teaching. People in this profession earn well, but it depends on one's experience. I have amazing teachers in my life. All the teachers who have taught me are special in their own way. The relationship between a teacher and a student is always unique. They always say that they are our second parents, and that's true. I don't have much to say about this profession, but if you want to choose it, please don't choose it for the money. If you become a teacher just for the money, you might not be good enough f...